- Published on
I'm Tuan Anh Huynh - a dedicated Software Engineer in Ha Noi, VN
- I'm aliased as Leo at work.
- I'm a learner, builder, and freedom seeker.
- I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
- I was born in the beautiful Moc Chau plateau.
- My first programming language I learned was Pascal.
- I love web development.
- I'm focusing on building eCommerce software.
- I work mostly with JS/TS technologies.
- I'm Tu Le's husband.
- I'm a dog-person .
- I'm a sport-guy. I love,,,.
- I love watching football.
- I love playing & .
- I love rock music.
- I love playing chess .
- I love playing video game , PES is my favorite one.
I started learning to code in 2016 and have been hooked ever since.
I landed my first job as a Python coding mentor in 2017.
I have a passion for JS/TS, web dev, and eCommerce.
I started this blog to document and share my knowledge & experience.
- Conventional commit is a specific form of committing which gives software developers a uniform system for organizing and describing their changes, making it easier to keep track of updates