I'm Tuan Anh Huynh - an open-minded Software Engineer in
- I'm aliased as Leo at work.
- I'm a builder, learner and freedom seeker.
- I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
- I was born in the beautiful Moc Chau plateau.
- My first programming language I learned was Pascal.
- I love web development.
- I'm focusing on building eCommerce softwares.
- I work mostly with React/Node and pure JS.
- I'm Tu Le's husband.
- I'm a dog person .
- I'm a sport-guy. I love,,,.
- I love watching football.
- I love playing guitar .
- I love rock music.
- I love playing video game , PES is my favorite one.
I started my coding journey in 2016 with C/C++/Java in college.
I had my first job as a Python coding mentor in 2017.
I'm in love with the JS ecosystem, web dev, and eCommerce.
I'm writing this blog to note down and share what I've learned as a SE.
If you are familiar with functional programming, Array.prototype.map must be a function that you work with every day. We encountered a tricky use case of it at Cốc Cốc recently, it took me a while to figure out, and here's the answer...
- Published on