Hi I'm Tuan Anh (aka Leo)
Brief timeline of my career
Mar 2022 - now
- Building a headless eCommerce platform to help creators build their own high quality and high performance online stores easily.
May 2021 - Feb 2022
- Built Minimog - The Next Generation Shopify Theme (Weekly Bestseller and Top Trending in eCommerce category)
- Built Fox Kit Shopify App - The upsells and boost conversion tool built to support Minimog theme
May 2020 - Apr 2020
- Working on the #1 web browser in Viet Nam with more than 25M+ users
- Built Coc Coc's newsfeed
- Maintained and optimized Newtab's widget and performance
Aug 2018 - Apr 2020
- Built Pagefly's Analytics APIs
- Built Slider-x
- Help bringing Pagefly in top 3 Page Builder app on Shopify
MindX - Technology School - (aka Techkids)Instructor and Developer at
May 2017 - Jul 2018
- Built Love of Knowledge (Front-end Developer)
- Built Room Finder (Back-end Developer)
- Built Travel Egypt - a picture puzzle game made by pygame (Python)
- Mentored Python fundamentals and Python web development for newbies
Sep 2013 - Feb 2019
- Moved to Ha Noi city
- Get a good degree in Electronics and Telecommunications after 5 years of studying at HUST
See more about my working experiences on my resume page.
Why have this blog?
Because sharing is learning
I started this blog as a way to document and share the things I have learned and found useful in my journey as a software engineer.
Writing and noting things down is a great way for me to solidify my understanding of new concepts and technologies, and I hope that my blog can be a helpful resource for others who are interested in web development, eCommerce, and related technologies.
I would be highly appreciated if you could leave your comments and thoughts on what I have written .
A huge thanks to Timothy Lin for the minimal, lightweight, and super easy-to-customize blog starter.
A few major over-engineering-changes from the original repo:
- Upgrading to React 18, Next 13
- Adopting Typescript, committing with Conventional Commits
- Monitoring site with Umami website analytics
- Theming in dark mode with Github dark dimmed colors for better contrast
- Making a lot of changes to the UI, new homepage design, adding
- Bumping up
remarkplugins and dependencies to the latest version
See my repository for this blog.
The legacy version built with Gatsby can be found here.
Thanks for the free resources